Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90028
Implement the company's global social media strategy to increase awareness of company's offering and film releases, entertain, engage and encourage participation among our followers and fans. Establishes a consistent company social “voice” and engages with advocates, guests, prospects, and identified online communities. Manages projects and helps to build social content to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
1. Manages and collaborates with creative team to maintain social event calendar.
2. Facilitates conversations in online communities with existing and prospective customers, listens and responds as appropriate. Answers questions and solves problems
3. Representative in cross-departmental team, working closely with Public Relations, especially in regard to creating awareness to films projects.
4. Contributes content and strategizes ways to increase engagement.
5. Identifies and monitors potential threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our brand; identifies potential issues and reports to appropriate parties
6. Tags content with Adobe Campaign ID’s and analyses campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
7. Follow company guidelines on what can/cannot be communicated in a viral environment.
• Minimum of two years of experience in social media strategy and engagement
• Expert knowledge and experience with Facebook, Instagram, PT, Twitter and YouTube.
• Innovative and has the ability to push the social media envelope creatively
• Proven ability to communicate effectively in the social media environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong ability to influence others, including executive-level teams.
• Self-motivated, results-oriented
• Ability to work individually on a project or within a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
To apply please us send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org