This job will see you working directly with and assisting Epic Pictures’ co-founder and Dread Central Media chairman Shaked Berenson with anything and everything from strategy to implementation of every aspect of the studio (film development, financing, production, foreign licensing, distribution, marketing, press, and publishing).
This position is a great opportunity to learn all facets in the business of film. The ideal candidate is a motivated go-getter with exceptional computer, communication, and problem solving skills who is willing to put 3-5 years in the organization working hard with the intention of learning and building a career in the business of film, so please no aspiring writers, directors, actors, etc...
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to put long hours, weekends and be available on call 24/7
• Minimum bachelors degree in related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to work in MAC environment - quickly learning and figuring out new softwares is a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Advanced Excel skills is a must and this will be tested
• Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite software (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere)
• Strong working knowledge of Web technology and tools, marketing analytics, mobile tools, and marketing automation
• Self-motivated, results-oriented
To apply please us send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com